- Responsible for all student related matters from end to end pertaining to the programmes.
- Pre-term activities planning on events, orientation/graduation process for students.
- Working closely with different Partner University and Schools to streamline processes.
- Execute the deployment of qualified lecturers and ensure quality teaching experience is provided to students to support the delivery operations.
- Maintain timely, friendly and nurturing communication with stakeholders including prospects, students and alumni.
- Participate and support all marketing and recruitment efforts.
- Follow through changes (system setup, etc) for programme reviews (internal and external).
- Generate data and statistics planning and review of activities.
- Minimally Diploma and/or above
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills and able to supervise and mentor staff
- IT savvy and technically competent with systems
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org