- Conduct accurately for daily analysis of precious metal materials based on SOPs given in final sampling and analysis Lab.
- Provide a prompt and appropriate technical advice to Operation Personnel based on SOPs which includes material handling procedure and hazards
- Work closely with operation department to establish a cost-effective treatment/recovery method for incoming/customer materials.
- Assist in providing advice and co-ordination work in technical-driven recovery trials in Operation.
- Assist in optimization of alternative analysis and recovery methods.
- Assist Laboratory in performing experimental work.
- Perform other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry with at least 2 years of laboratory experience in precious metal/ base metal industry, eg.fire assay analysis and ICP machine operation.
- Good analytical abilities and communication skills.