- Execute the day-to-day work processes for the smooth delivery of services
- Provide inputs or suggestions to improve on systems and processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Student Services department.
- Executes work processes to ensure that organization student interactions are responded to in accordance to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
Candidates will be considered for Senior Officer with the additional roles below:
- Support the Supervisor in monitoring the day-to-day work processes for the smooth delivery of services
- Provide guidance to team members to perform their duties effectively and efficiently.
- Assist the Supervisor to analyse the team’s student interactions through the monthly scorecard.
- Assists in audits on Student Services department.
- Diploma / GCE “A” / “O” Levels with Min 3 years of working experience within a service environment, preferably in a diverse education setting.
- Sound understanding of call centre operations, with knowledge of customer service and enquiry-handling processes.
- Bilingual with good command of spoken and written English and one other language
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.