- Coordination with University Partners/Stakeholders: Work closely with stakeholders including university partners, student leaders and internal departments. Send communications
and data to parties concerned, resolving student issues, seeking clarifications and staying
abreast of changes affecting students. Coordinate and execute activities to facilitate
University Partner visits
- Student Management:Oversee student life cycle. Guide the team to maintain good rapport and support to students on all student related matters. Resolve students complaints and feedback.
- Review academic performance and carry out intervention for weak-performing students.
- Interface with Students and other Stakeholders:
- Maintain timely, friendly and nurturing communication with students, prospects and alumni.
Key liaison with other internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth running of the programmes to meet service standards.
- Process and System Enhancement / Innovation: Coordinate data to enable digitisation and automation of systems. Collate team feedback, identify pain points and suggest workable ideas. Participate in testing and UAT of new systems before final execution.
- Marketing and Recruitment: Maintain an updated pool of students and graduates to profile.
Roster and support all marketing and recruitment efforts, conduct briefings and work with key stakeholders to ensure smooth on-boarding of new students.
- Min recognized bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years of working experience or Diploma holders with 4-5 years of relevant working experience will be considered,
- IT savvy – Proficient with Microsoft Office (eg. MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint), creative applications (e.g. adobe, illustrator, video editing) and online office tools (eg. Skype, Zoom, MS Teams, Sharepoint, etc) is preferred.
- Familiar with statistical tools, collating data, preparing reports and presenting analysis.