- Implement Examination Administration activities in accordance to established Examination Administration processes that comply with regulatory standards.
- Execute activities in accordance to established policies and procedures to support the smooth administration of examinations.
- Prepare documentations necessary to support all internal and external audits on Examination Administration department.
- Maintain examination records in accordance to established Examination Administration processes for programmes under direct oversight.
- Provide inputs to the review of Examination Administration policies and procedures to meet operational/annual review requirements.
- Implement improvements to Examination Administration processes to address new business requirements/user experience and in achieving operational efficiency.
- Monitor and manage the annual budget of Examination Administration department for budget items assigned by Reporting Officer.
- Prepare reports and analysis of examination results statistics as assigned.
- Diploma, preferably with 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in examinations
- Experience in helpdesk, IT support will be advantageous.
- Proficient in using IT tools for work effectiveness.
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org