- Hybrid working arrangement
- Dynamic environment
- Talent Centric
Our client, a well-established continuous learning institution, is looking for a seasoned public relations professional who can create narratives that guide our brand story. If you enjoy creativity, story-telling, have experience in a wide range of PR function with an established track record of positive relationships with media professionals in the education industry and the community, you want you!
- Design and implement a strategic Public Relations framework and deploy a robust Media Relations plan that will support our strategic brand building efforts
- Implement our PR/media relations plans that will have high impact on our stakeholder groups, including digital PR
- Act as the key responsive and engaging channel for key media.
- Leverage existing media relationships — broadcast, traditional, and online — to land prominent placements
- Pitch new ideas, amplify brand content on social media, and remain up to date with trends and opportunities
- Write timely press releases and media kits, and collaborate with social-media team to communicate proactively
- Assess and identify suitable strategic PR agency partners to support our day to day media outreach efforts, including agency performance, metrics and tracking.
- Collaborate with our Brand Strategy team to develop the new corporate narrative, key messages and executive communications
- Collaborate with Digital marketing to frame and design communication strategies mapped to various online influencer groups and communities
- Develop key messages for various PR programs including executive messages used by senior leadership
- Act as a key PR resource and provide counsel for key internal stakeholders media outreach, driving message consistency and impact.
- Help build and develop PR skills and capacity of the organization, including coordinating spokesperson training and crisis communications training.
- Partner and support Director in establishing strategies for damage containment in crisis situations
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or communications related qualifications.
- 10 – 12 years of relevant experience in media relations or PR related discipline, with agile skills to manage complex thought leadership ideas including content creation and curation.
- Sound understanding of social media and new digital platforms that impact communications strategies and PR trends
- Curiosity of mind, keen ability to create interesting news angles, and innovative thinking for breakthrough ideas