- Develop and execute advertising and promotion campaigns and analysing campaigns results
- Manage brand execution in new markets
- Anticipate consumer trends and keep the brand up to date
- Art direction on product shots when needed
Social eCommerce Management
- Manage SEO optimization, leads generation on different channels, converting to walk-ins
- Planning and developing social media campaigns in line with ongoing promotion
- Crafting compelling content across various social media platforms
- Ensure the eCommerce website and Social media shopping site are updated promptly
- Working with KOL for social media content and alignment to brand and running retail activities
Advertising and Promotion
- Planning, Developing and executing promotion strategy online and across retail stores.
- Oversee smooth execution of promotion switch
- Identify new platforms for promotions
- Oversee all stores (existing/new) POS planning, content creation and execution
- Provide marketing trend inputs to assist merchandise selection every season
- Degree in Business/Marketing/Design or a related field
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in retail marketing with eCommerce
- Familiar in Macintosh Applications and Adobe CC applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Acrobat etc.
- Familiar with popular social media apps and platform, such as Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Tiktok.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets.
- Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services.
- An enthusiastic team player who can also work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Energetic and is able to multi-task and project management efficiently
- Have keen interest in home furnishing products and interior styling
Interested candidates, do submit your resume in MSWord or contact 62251232